Friday, January 1, 2010

Braving the cold


A few months ago I got to go out with my buddy Josh Cook and just have some fun. There was no set agenda for this shoot but I asked him to bring his bike along and we went out along a road close to my house and just had him ride back and forth for about 30 minutes. Josh was a trooper and just kept lapping, and it was COLD. I actually don't feel bad for him because I was the one laying on the ground freezing while he was getting his blood moving.

As the sun disappeared on us we transitioned into some shots using the black sky as a background with a quick wardrobe change. Again, there was no real agenda here, but with Josh being a photographer as well he knew that being a complete idiot in front of the camera is what makes for the best pictures! Hopefully we will get the chance to go out again soon and get a little crazier.







0 comments:

Post a Comment